Royal Trucks is known mainly for its Skateboard Truck manufacturing, yet it also produces various items. When Rudy Johnson and Mariano first started the business together in 1999, they called it “Rudy’s Grocery.” Being around for a long time has made them known as high-quality trucks that are also very light.
Daniel Espinoza, Justin Eldridge, and Vincent Alvarez are essential professional skaters who support them. Some of these products are sold by the Girl Distribution Firm, which sells well-known skateboard brands like Girl and Chocolate. The Girl Distribution Firm also sells Fourstar’s best clothing outfits Lakai clothing and skate shoes.
Royal Skateboard Trucks Review
It’s not worth skimping on quality, especially if your skateboard gets a lot of use. Trucks are the “glue” that holds your complete skateboard together. Trucks can also be hard to choose from at times. This is because the type of skating and preferences will play a significant role in selection. Royal has produced a wide range of skateboard trucks in various sizes and heights since its inception.
Royal Skateboard Trucks (Set of 2)
These Royal trucks have a 5.25″ hanger and are on Royal’s truck range’s “standard” end. They are best for wheels with a diameter of 53 to 56mm. Royal trucks are made with a gravity mold casting process that has been heated and cooled. This process makes the metal more robust and the surface more durable. Royal 5.0’s have a new hanger geometry and a reinforced baseplate that make them very responsive and stable. You can skate with confidence, knowing the fact that your Royal trucks come with the best limited lifetime warranty in the business.
In terms of aesthetics, this is a classic Royal truck, with a polished silver hanger that displays the Royal insignia and deck-sizing information, black custom bushings, and a black base plate that says the following Royal Truck branding: It’s a short truck with a mid-height and mid-weight that’s perfect for skating on the street or in the park right now.
Why Only Royal? ðŸ™„
- They are regarded as some of the most dependable trucks available on the market, and they will not let you down in the long run. Royal Skateboard Trucks have a 6.0″ Hanger and 8.75″ Axle. These trucks will give you a great ride if you’re a good skater. One of the best things about this truck is that it’s one of the lightest around, but it still has many strengths.
- Besides the name, there isn’t anything else about these trucks that is the sameâ€”now made with Royal’s gravity mold casting process. Gravity mold casting is a heat treatment process that makes the metal more potent and durable than anything else. The Royal Standards are always ready for great use and stunts.
- People in the skateboarding community like that it’s strong, but there are also different sizes available to fit many different types of best pop decks. A new hanger geometry and a reinforced baseplate make for a nice, responsive ride that lasts longer. And each truck comes with axles and kingpins that are made for planes, too.
- They’re also reasonably priced, and like most Royal trucks, they can fit most standard and low-profile cars and trucks. There is good general performance and durability, which means that the ride is good and the price is right. This isn’t the only kind of truck out there, but these are a good product at a reasonable price.
- Long-lasting and highly durable
- They make sure to grind well (After worn in)
- Offers a smooth ride.
- Comparatively cheaper than other trucks
- There isn’t the lightest raw base plate.
- Not fun to skate on.
After thorough research and extensive use, we have reviewed one of the best Royal skateboard trucks widely known for its durability and gravity mold casting. Typically, Royal trucks are available in either regular or low heights, which are more suited to their team members’ technical skating style, which is primarily street skating.” As a result, Royal tends to be the truck of choice for skaters that have similar aesthetic tastes and want boards that are between 7.775″ and 8.25″ width.
The size of the trucks you buy for your skateboard will depend on what kind of skateboard you have. This is because your trucks can make a big difference to how your whole set-up looks. To figure out how big your truck is, you need to know the width of your board. You want the trucks to be the same width as your deck most of the time. It will make your board more stable when you do many skateboarding tricks and make it easier to figure out where your wheels are on specific slides and grinds if you match the trucks to your deck.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Royal Trucks good?
Yes, these trucks are made of 100% stainless steel, making them very durable and long-term. Along with that, they come in a lot of different sizes. Royal has been making some of the best trucks on the market since 1997. With Guy Mariano and Rudy Johnson in charge, you know that Royal trucks are essential. Royal’s new raw trucks are lighter and more durable aluminum than the aluminum used in planes.
What is the best brand of trucks for skateboards?
Answering the best brands of trucks, as per our experts’ Element Trucks are also one of the most popular trucks in 2022 because of their well-balanced shape, high-quality work, and low weight. Tensor trucks are also on the list. If you want the lightest trucks on the market, you can’t go wrong with Tensor Trucks. Along with these two, the recommendations also include ACE and Independent 144 polished Mid is also included.
Do skateboard trucks really matter?
Yes, the trucks on your skateboard are the most important part of your board. They may even be considered the heart and soul of your board of directors. It is important to note that the trucks make a significant difference in how your board feels and how it performs. They’re also the ones that last the longest. Skateboard trucks come in a variety of styles and sizes, so there is something for everyone. Depending on what you want to do, some of them are more suitable than others for you.
Do heavy skateboard trucks make a difference?
If you are not very tall, choosing a light skateboard truck is essential. This is especially important if you plan to do stunts with many jumps. On the other hand, if you have a lot of strength and can kick the board up, heavier trucks might be better.